The all new OrangeRX Open LRS TX Module is an open source transmitter module that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 400~460MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF transmitter system. It can even be programmed to utilize extra features such as telemetry when used with the OrangeRX OpenLRS Rx module.
The OrangeRX Open LRS TX Module a very versatile unit perfect for your custom projects.
It utilizes a 100mW RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your transmitter needs.
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written OpenLRS code sets already available.
• 3.3v FTDI support for easy programming (DO NOT use 5V serial / AVRISP adapters)
• Serial Port for firmware upload and telemetry application
• I2C port for sensor applications (Wii Motion Plus based Headtracker)
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
• LM2937 3.3v voltage regulator
• U.F.L connector between PCB and antenna
• Buzzer for audible information
• 100mW output, frequency hopping capability and hundreds of features
Compatibility: 5-pin Futaba compatible module-based transmitters
Voltage input: 6.8~12VDC
Range: Full range system
OrangeRx OpenLRS Tx Module (Futaba compatible)
*Note: The setup and use of Open LRS requires computer programming skills and basic Arduino experience. This is not a "plug and play" system.
*Note: Open LRS uses 3.3v FTDI support, DO NOT use a 5V serial / AVRISP adapter or damage will occur.
*Note: Please check with your local authorities regarding the operation of this equipment. Regulations on power output, usable frequencies and licenses’ to operate vary from region to region.
Product Id: 9171000270-0