This document provides you with the correct steps and procedures for claiming your warranty, your rights as a consumer to return a product and also governs the rules for these procedures. Please read them carefully and completely before purchasing goods from The Hobby Warehouse Ltd. or attempting to make a warranty claim.
Receiving Your Order
- Make sure that the correct goods have been sent to you.
- Carefully unpack and inspect all packaging and contents, taking care not to damage the original packaging.
- Do not throw away any of the original packaging materials, such as boxes, instructions, inserts, bags etc. until you are satisfied with your order.
- Please keep the supplied invoice in a safe place.
- Enjoy your new product!
** Read all instructions and manuals included in your package and make sure you understand it in full before using your goods. Once a product has been used it may not be possible to return it if the fault was caused due to user error. Damage sustained as a result of a crash is not able to be covered under warranty.
How To Return An Item
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund or warranty and we will assign you a #Tracking Number.
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Hobby Warehouse Ltd.
Returns Department #Tracking Number
13B Hollyhock Place,
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Misuse, ill-treatment or crashes (caused for any reason).
- Not following the manual or the correct procedures.
- Tampering with manufacturer’s internal components or original settings.
- Any consequential damage to other parts or the loss of data.
Liability of the product is restricted to the sale price of the product. Please make sure that you properly tested all electrical components before installing them.
Return and Warranty Exceptions
Products that are physically damaged via impacts, incorrect batteries or via other objects such as mud, pebbles, sand, water, corrosive liquids or any other form of physical alteration are not covered by warranty.
Warranty and Refunds Turnaround Time
If the original packaging has been opened, we will refund 80% of the products purchase price to cover repacking and rechecking costs. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
The Hobby Warehouse Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products. Please make sure that you properly tested all electrical components before installing them. Liability of the product is restricted to the sale price of the product.
Batteries and Battery Chargers safety
- Always use a charger that is made to charge Lithium batteries.
- Make sure that the settings of the lithium charger are correct according to the specifications of the battery pack.
- Ensure that all the charge leads are correctly connected.
- Charge your batteries on a surface that won't easily catch on fire.
- Always try to charge your Lithium batteries at a rate of 1C or less.
- Never try to charge a damage Lithium battery.
- Never let the positive and negative leads touch each other.
- Never recharge batteries unattended or overnight, recharging should always be supervised.
- Always recharge batteries in a fire-safe, cool and well ventilated area.
- Never allow children to handle or recharge batteries and electrical items.
- Store batteries in a fire safe bag or area, and ensure terminals cannot short out.