The OrangeRx are compatible with all DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz air transmitters and offer true DSMX and s.Link compatibilty, integrated telemetry and utilizes a dual antenna which provides true signal reception diversity. The V3 also has improved antenna switching algorithms and a redesigned front end that extends the range to 2km or more and a telemetry range of over 400 metres.
The programming card can be used wirelessly to configure:
• Serial output: CPPM or SBUS, Inverted SBUS, iBUS, xBUS RJ01, Spek2048 (depending which protocol ie: CPPM or SBUS)
• Failsafe Settings: No packets, On bind, All middle, Custom.
• Telemetry: On/Off.
• Autobind: 3 Timers for Autobind (30, 60, 90 secs), Autobind Off.
• Firmware: Upgradeable.
This receiver offers an integrated telemetry system that provides readings for the flight battery and receiver pack voltages, current, temperature and motor RPM. With this receiver you can always monitor all the critical parameters, it does not necessitate the use of a separate telemetry system. It also has as mentioned before dual diversity antennae and 2 fully functional satellite receiver ports which give unbeatable reception quality.
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX/s.Link 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• SBUS-Futaba SBUS protocol, 100000.8E2, Inverted UART, Normal UART, Inverted SBUS, iBUS-JR protocol, XBUS-JR compatible protocol
• True diversity long antennae
• Ultra fast brownout recovery and programmable failsafe
• Wide input voltage 3.7~9.6V
• 6 channels PWM/12 SBUS
• Integrated telemetry system
Type: OrangeRx R620X V3 6Ch 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Compatible Full Range Rx w/Div Ant, F/Safe & SBUS
Channels: 6PWM/12 SBUS
Serial Output: SBUS, Inverted s.Bus, iBUS, XBUS RJ01,
Input Voltage: 3.7~9.6V
Telemetry Range: <400m
1 x OrangeRx R620X V3 6Ch 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Compatible Full Range Rx w/Div Ant, F/Safe & SBUS
1 x Bind plug
Product Id: 9171001391-0