The OrangeRX 2.4Ghz transmitter module offers a simple, convenient and inexpensive way to utilize your module-based JR/Turnigy/Taranis compatible transmitter to enable its compatibility with any DSM2 and DSMX type receivers.
Unlike standard modules which have a fixed protocol, this unit switches automatically between DSM2 compatible (1024/22ms) and DSMX compatible (22ms) during the binding process. It is also manually selectable using a long press of the bind button.
This version also has a major firmware change that allows for the module to work with multiple receivers without rebinding.
Simply remove your existing module, plugin the OrangeRX module and you are ready to bind to any DSMX, DSM2 compatible receivers.
• Works with any JR/Turnigy/Taranis compatible module-based transmitter
• Auto and manual mode switching: DSM2 compatible 1024/22ms DSMX compatible 22ms
• Easy to access bind and ID buttons
• Provides telemetry in Multimodule format back to the transmitter (100 kbaud, 8E2, inverted UART)
• Range check mode (1mW)
• Full range system
• Accepts PPM from 4 - 12 channels
• Outputs from 4 - 12 channels according to PPM provided
• Low current consumption
Compatibility: JR style 5 pin module-based transmitters (JR/Turnigy/Taranis compatible) (Not compatible with Turnigy 9X)
2.4Ghz protocol: DSMX / DSM2 compatible
Input Voltage: 6 - 18VDC
Output Power: -18dBm
Current Consumption: 100mA max
Radio Type: Full range system
Firmware version: 2.0
• OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2/Devo Compatible 2.4Ghz transmitter module
• 2.4Ghz antenna
Product Id: 9171001392-0