More than just a fancy name the TURNIGY Nano-Tech lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) battery.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance, this is excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged but be rest assured, TURNIGY Nano-Techs are the real deal, they deliver unparalleled performance time and time again!
Voltage: 6S1P / 6 Cell / 22.2V
Discharge: 45C Constant / 90C Burst
Balance Plug: JST-XHR
Discharge Plug: XT90
Discharge Wire Diameter: 10AWG
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.
Product Id: 9210000319-0