CE certified video transmitter that can be used together with 2.4 GHz remote controls without interference. Built to be the smallest video transmitter and to be used in plug & play configuration with the TBS CORE or Lawmate PSU.
The unique TBS design allows you to mount the antenna away from interfering electronics to give you maximum range, without running unnecessary wires to your video transmitter.
- TBS Unify 5.8 GHz video transmitter
- 8cm video transmitter cable
- 27dBm (200mW) of clean output power
- 32 channels - works with any video receiver you may already have
- RP-SMA connector, transmitter antenna sold separately
- Legal operation with HAM license. Legal to sell, use & trade worldwide
- Fully compatible with 2.4GHz remote controls
- World's smallest video transmitter: 37x26x8mm
- 4 pin Molex Picoblade connector
- Input voltage: 3.3V - 5V (TBS CORE compatible)
- Weight 15.6g
If you're into customization, this video transmitter is also for you! We're into multirotors just like you, and we know the difference this can make! There are also another 16 undocumented frequencies alloted. If you're the sort of guy that loves to hack into your receivers, you can pick out of 16 totally unsupported frequencies, ensuring that you can be the guy flying at all times, even on the biggest meetups.
For channel selection please refer to this guide.
Product Id: PR13