The new Skyzone FPV Goggles are flat out the most advance and feature rich FPV goggles on the market.
Skyzone has designed their new goggles from the ground up for FPV, so no compromises were made. The High resolution widescreen matched with a 30 degree field of view puts you in the cockpit, blend that with the state of the art auto centering head-tracker and you have a true immersion like you have never seen.
Skyzone has matched there beautiful FPV view with reliability and adjustability, from the built in 32 channel dual diversity 5.8GHz receiver too the IPD and Diopter adjustments. The goggles have full A/V in’s and out’s for DVR’s or monitors or heck even watch a movie with them, but with a quick push of a button your view switches to the front built in camera allowing you to perform all kinds of tasks without the need to lift the goggles. The Goggles also feature light tight comfortable eyecups and an earphone jack with volume control.
The quality and feature Of the new Skyzone FPV Goggles have definitely raised the bar, so If you’re ready for some seat of your pants barnstorming type of flying from the cockpit view.. Look at Skyzone goggles.
• Built-in 32CH 5.8G Diversity that is compatible with most FPV 5.8G transmitters on the market(Fatshark,DJI,Walkra,Boscam etc)
• Built-in self-calibrating dual axis head tracking (gyro, inertial and compass)
• Built in Dual 854X480(WVGA) Monitors, 1,229,760 color sub-pixels
• Built-in external camera for surrounding view (640X480)
• AV in/ AV out/ Earphone socket (with volume control)
• Adjustable Interpupillary and Diopter for your eyes
• Adjustable brightness and contrast
FOV: 30 degrees
Resolution: 854x480 (WVGA) 1230k
Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 60-68mm adjustable, Diopter with optional lenses
Channels: 32CH 4band 5.8GHz (Fatshark, Boscam & Skyzone compatible)
Receiver: Dual ISM 32ch Diversity receiver -90dbm Sensitivity
Video format: NTSC/PAL
Antenna connector: 2x SMA 50ohm
Video in/out: 1.0VP/75ohm
Audio in/out: 1.0VP/10kohm
Front internal camera: 120 degree 640x480
head tracker: Compass/ Inertial and gyro ppm selectable channel output
A/V port: 3.5mm
Ear Out: 3.5mm with volume control
power Supply: dc7-28v / 1A
Power consumption: 4.3w
Product Id: TBS-FPV-GOGGLES-SKY