Compatible with all DSMX/DSM2 transmitters. A perfect small foamie or indoor model.
The new range of OrangeRx receivers are built using original components and MCU's and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time. All OrangeRx receivers are QC tested before leaving the factory. The OrangeRx will work with ANY DSMX/DSM2 compatible 2.4Ghz transmitter
The OrangeRx R415 4ch Micro is only 2.0g in weight and 29x15x8mm in size. Great for Micro planes, indoor foamies and small parkflyers. Dual diversity antennas give unrivaled signal strength and reliability, giving you the utmost confidence in your model.
Fast Brownout recovery feature – using inexpensive analog servos and low current BEC can lead to the receiver brownout when the battery is almost discharged. If it happens analog servos to move to their random position until the valid ppm signal comes from the receiver and it can be 0.5-2.0 seconds. Fast brownout recovery does not allow this, it keeps servos in predefined fail safe position until the valid signal returns.
The receiver is made using impedance controlled PCB boards to achieve the best performance and stable quality. During production all receivers pass a 3 stage functionality and performance check.
• Compatible with DSMX/DSM2 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• 6 channel cPPM output through bind plug pins – allows to connect any cPPM enabled flight control with only one 3-wire cable. – KK2.0, MultiWii, CC3D etc.
• 29mm Diversity Antennas perfect for mounting almost anywhere
• Micro Molex 3 Pin conectors with 1.25mm Spacing
• Fast Brown Out Recovery - holds servos in position until valid ppm signal returns
Channels: 4 channels (6 channels cPPM)
Product Id: 9171000329-0