The OrangeRx GR400S ground receiver has all the properties and features of the original FASST compatible receivers in the OrangeRx brand but this one now operates on the later Futaba S-FHSS and FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) system. This receiver has 2 operating modes, "Normal Mode" (FHSS) accepts any type of servos and peripherals with a 13.6ms frame rate or higher. "High Speed" mode (S-FHSS) only accepts digital servos and peripherals with a 6.8ms frame rate. These modes are auto detected by the receiver during the binding process.
The S.Bus functionality is an excellent feature which reduces the amount of leads and wiring when using multiple servos.
Compatible with the following Futaba 2.4Ghz ground systems:
FHSS only: 3PL
FHSS and S-FHSS: 3PRKA, 4PLS, 4PX, 4GRS
• Lightweight (8g)
• Compatible with FHSS and S-FHSS 2.4Ghz ground systems
• 4 channels
• 2 Output modes, normal and high speed (high speed S-FHSS only)
• Supports SBus
• Compact design (36.6 x 23.2 x 8.5mm)
• Failsafe and battery failsafe
• Extremely low latency
• Fast frame rates
• Hops from frequency to frequency in a pseudorandom sequence
• Advanced algorithms create a secure frequency
System: S-FHSS or FHSS auto detect
Input Voltage: 4.8~7.4V
Battery Failsafe Voltage: 3.8V
Current Drain: 30mA
Dimensions: 45 x 21.5 x 11mm
* Do not use analog servos in high speed mode otherwise they will get hot and burn out.
Product Id: 9617000004-0