The OrangeRx GA800HV has all the properties and features of the original FASST compatible receivers but they have been improved even further to make them even more versatile. They will accept a wide range of input voltages from 3.5~8.4V which is great if you want to use LV and HV type servos.
One of these improved features is that you can use 2 receivers in parallel to increase the amount of channels available up to 14 using an easy to use jumper system. They also have 2 selectable failsafe options and are firmware upgradable.
Compatible with the following Futaba FASST 2.4Ghz air systems (7ch mode/multi mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, 14SG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ etc.
Futaba FASST 2.4Ghz surface systems (C1 mode): 3PK, 4PK etc.
• Lightweight (11g)
• Compatible with FASST 2.4Ghz air systems (7ch mode/multi mode)
• Compatible with FASST 2.4Ghz surface sytems (C1 mode)
• 8 channels
• Compact design (47.5 x 25.3 x 15mm)
• Twin antenna for diversity and long range
• Specified Range: 1.5km+
• Parallel with another GA800HV receiver to become a 14ch FASST compatible receiver
• 2 selectable failsafe options
• Improved anti-interference capability
• 2 PPM modes, normal (FS) and high speed (HS)
• Firmware upgradable
Input Voltage: 3.5~8.4V
Latency: 14ms (FS), 7ms (HS)
Dimensions: 47.5 x 25.3 x 15mm
1 x OrangeRx GA800HV receiver
2 x Jumper (for paralling 2 receivers)
* HS mode is only used for high speed digital servos, other servos should use FS mode otherwise they will get hot and burn out.
Product Id: 9295000015-0