ImmersionRC DUO5800 V4
The ImmersionRC Duo5800 finally makes 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. Compatible with our 25mW, 100mW, and 600mW 5.8GHz transmitters, the Duo5800 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters.
The higher video bandwidth, when compared with 2.4GHz systems, provides a high quality video image.
The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the ImmersionRC Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!)
Cables terminated in the 4-pole jacks are available in various lengths to interconnect equipment.
Two buffered A/V outputs are supplied. These can be used for video and audio outputs or to plug into an EzAntenna Tracker.
An audible low-battery alarm provides plenty of warning before a ground-station battery is drained. Programmable for auto-detection of LiPo packs, or a user-defined voltage level.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- 32 channel
- Sensitive receivers (better than -90dBm)
- SMA antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Band 1 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880MHz
- Band 2 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945MHz
- Band 3 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866MHz
- Band 4 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725MHz
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Audible Low-battery alarm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Size: 80 x 100 x 23mm
- Input voltage range: 6 – 16V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)
- Duo5800 Receiver
- 2 standard 5.8G whip antennas
- 1 power cable with bare wire leads and 2.1mm barrel connector
- 2 30cm a/v cables with female RCA connectors
Product Id: 3401003