Based on Eagle Tree's proven inertial stabilization technology, the Guardian 2D/3D Flight Stabilizer stabilizes gas, electric, deltas, v-tails, sailplanes, turbines or just about any other type of fixed wing model.
This stabilizer works not only for standard flying but for 3D flying as well! It features 2D and 3D flight modes, with different sub-modes in each to allow for many different stabilization options. This device is feature packed offering more options than any other flight stabilizer of its kind on the market currently. It is easy to setup without the need for a PC connection. Its advanced menu options can be accessed via the PC software (micro USB cable required for PC connection, sold separately).
• 3D aerobatic flight mode
• 2D flight mode (wing leveling)
• Heading hold/direct rate sub-modes
• Remote mode selection (from transmitter switch)
• Automatic turn coordination
• Easily adjustabe stabilization gains
• Supports standard fixed wing, delta and v-tail configurations
Input voltage: 4.5~16VDC
Current draw: 31mA
Product Id: 033000002