With an integral heat-sink, these servos are designed for the demands of competition racing, keeping the motor cool even when the outside temperature is hot and the servo is being overused. With a heavy duty rubber-sealed waterproof case and high-strength horn set, this servo is perfect for high-performance R/C car applications. And the output splines are compatible with aftermarket 25 tooth Futaba horns.
The servo will automatically learn the user's transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal every time. The servo also includes a signal buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality. The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for better electrical conductivity and is able to withstand high temperature without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the universal JR/Hitec "S"
• Double M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
• 3 pole high-torque motor with low RF noise (CE certified)
• Rubber seals for waterproof case
• Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
• Heavy duty servo case
• Integral heat sink
• Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM signal
• Automatic determination of servo center pulse width
• Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined with light and strong C95 material
• Fail-Safe function
• 2PEW coated motor wire for high-temperature use
• Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit data transfer
• MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A peak loads
Weight: 59g / 1.60oz
Dimensions: 40.5 x 20 x 37 mm / 1.60 x 0.78 x 1.52 inch
Torque: 4.8V: 7.2kg/cm , 104 oz/in
Torque: 6.0V: 8.6kg/cm , 116 oz/in
Speed: 4.8V: 0.19 sec / 60° at no load
Speed: 6.0V: 0.17 sec / 60° at no load
Spline Count: 25
Product Id: 810DMG-HS