More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious performance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots, it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 25C Constant / 50C Burst
Weight: 73.37g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT60
Advantages over traditional Lipo batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipo technology.
Product Id: 9210000275-0